I’ve told this story before about Haunted Harold the Doll ….

I shared this story about Harold on Facebook, but realized I hadn’t done so here.

About two weeks ago a friend of mine told me, on Facebook, about a video on YouTube about Haunted Harold. I took a look at it and was telling a friend of mine about it a few days later (August 15). I told her that there were a lot of views of the video, but some of the information on it wasn’t correct, so I posted a comment on the video. That comment led to people (understandable so) challenging my claim that I owned Harold and have owned him since 2004.

Anyway, the day I talked to her I planned to go the storage unit I had him in to pull him out, and take picture with a current USA Today newspaper. My friend agreed it was a good idea.

Later that day I got a feeling that it would be a good idea if my friend wasn’t around Harold again in the future.. It was an idea that just popped into my head.

I got Harold out of storage, put him in my hotel room took a few pics of him with my camera phone, then went to a Starbucks for a cup of coffee while I read  a book. While I was reading I couldn’t stop worrying about my friend, and the “warning” I heard in my head, so I called her.

That morning when we talked, she sounded upbeat and happy. This time she seemed to be sad, and upset. “Are you okay?” I asked her.

“No, I don’t feel well. I don’t know why either. One moment I’m hot and sweaty, the next I’m freezing cold! My head feels fuzzy. and I’ve been feeling woozy.”

Without telling her why, I told her I didn’t think it would be a good idea to be around Harold anymore. She agreed.

After I hung the phone up with her, I went back to my room, took the holy water that I keep in Harold’s bag, and started splashing him with it. “Don’t ever do something like that to my friend, or anyone I love, ever again!” I told him.

I then sent the pics to the woman in England who created the video of Harold and told her about what had happened with my friend. As soon as I sent the email I heard, “She’s okay now.”

I immediately called and asked how she was doing. “I’m doing good! I just started feeling better a couple of minutes ago!” She sounded like her usual self.

I have no doubt in my mind Harold was responsible for what happened. It’s happened too many times before, with other people,  for me to think anything else.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s